Helicopter Flight Instructor
Pembroke Pines, FL 33023
- Perform flight instructor duties with the training course outlines according FAR and company policies.
- Maintain satisfactory student progress through the course(s), ensure course standards and training requirements are met and communicate delays to Assistant chief instructor
- Accurately maintain all appropriate records associated with student training
- Perform monthly planning of academic activities
- Attend weekly meetings, administrative, standardization, in-service training and instructor development meetings, as assigned
- Other duties as assigned.
- FAA Certified Flight Instructor rating, Flight Instructor-Instrument required
- Must hold or be able to obtain a second class medical certificate
- Successful completion of FAA Part 141 Proficiency Check
- Aircraft piloting skills, including familiarity with and ability to perform required flight maneuvers and procedures using FAA Practical Test Standards
- Knowledge of and ability to apply effective instructional techniques in the classroom and in flight
- Knowledge of appropriate Federal Aviation Regulations
- Schweizer S300 experience preferred