Pilot: Experienced Powerline Pilot
The position covers operations for all aspects of powerline construction and fire contracts throughout the US. The duties include but are not limited to flight and operational planning (91/133/135), weight and balance data, fuel management, accurate tracking of duty, flight and maintenance times, compliance with all FAR and Company policies as well as a variety of customer service functions and customer SOP’s and requirements. Strict adherence to the RFM, FAA Manuals, Company and Customer policies is required.
If you do not have extensive power-line and firefighting experience and are not highly experienced VR pilot – please do not apply. Please make sure your resume lists your required experience that is specific to this posting.
- Fulltime Employment.
- Extensive Powerline Experience is required. E.g. HEC, Wire/Sock pulling, Clipping, Spacers, Bird Diverters, hanging ladders and Baker Boards, Pole Sets, Marker Balls, Skid work, etc.
- Experience at firefighting is secondary to powerline experience.
- Must be able to work independently and be primary POC and company representative on projects.
- Only qualified candidates will receive a response.
- Safety above all and participating in SMS culture required.
- Commercial rotorcraft helicopter license; current medical; current driver license with clean driving record.
- Previous precision vertical reference experience is required, and you must be very proficient.
- Extensive Powerline Experience
- Must have previous MD500 and BHT 407 VR and/or212 VR experience (Fire and/or Powerline)
- Firefighting and current interagency card preferred; instrument rating preferred.
- MD 500 series preferred. BHT- 407/205/212 experience preferred.
- Low Level & Recon
- High DAN and Mountain Terrain
- Helitack/PAX Terrain
- Ext. Load <50’ Belly Hook, and Ext. Load >50’ Longline VTR
- Water/Retardant, Bucket
- 135 Experience e.g. recent .293/.299 checks
- ATP and/or CFI/CFII rating
- Salary available for full-time, salary is DOE and number of days worked per year.
- Benefits available
Salary Range: $125k - $175k
Schedule: Flexibility Required