Part 135 PIC & Helicopter Flight Instructor - Texas
3951 Lincoln Ave., Fort Worth, TX 76106
JOB TITLE: Helicopter Flight Instructor & Part 135 PIC
LOCATION: Fort Worth, TX
STATUS: Full Time
REPORTS TO: Chief Pilot/ Chief Instructor
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Flight Instructor will be responsible for teaching students in accordance with applicable federal aviation regulations in a professional and safe manner.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
The Company is the largest helicopter tour, charter and training provider in the Dallas-Fort Worth area with national brand recognition in the helicopter operating industry. The Company has been in business for over 14 years and is aggressively expanding presence in existing and new market segments.
OVERVIEW OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• An individual with a passion for teaching others how to fly and understand that their contributions to the organization are a direct correlation to the success of the entire team.
• A high-functioning, driven and outgoing person able to adapt to any scenario while conducting one’s self in a highly professional manner.
• An individual that can offer unique skills to the organization that may not be directly related to flight instruction.
• Self-starter, autonomous work ethic with excellent time management skills and a can-do attitude.
• Strong interpersonal skills and a professional demeanor
• Fluency in English; bilingual a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills and impeccable attention to details
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform pre-flight inspections.
• Teach students to the standards set forth by the FAA using company training materials.
• Maintain the Company’s commitment to customer satisfaction excellence while performing job duties.
• Interact within a cooperative environment through beneficial behavior, commitment to common goals, contribution to problem solving, communication of ideas and suggestions, and encouragement to other employees and departments.
• Remain accountable for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of assigned tasks.
• Support the Company’s commitment to ethical behavior by basing priorities on lawful and ethical conduct in interaction with coworkers, Customers, vendors and others.
• Adherence to federal, local and airport rules and regulations.
• Conduct for-hire commercial operations under Part 135.
• Conduct helicopter tours.
• Comply with all company policies and procedures and conduct duties and responsibilities with the highest level of safety.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
• Comfortable flying in congested airspace
• Strong instrument flying skills
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. The Company has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in being a part of an Epic team, please submit your résumé with a cover letter. Phone calls will not be accepted. Eligible applicants will be invited to complete the employment application process.