Mechanical Assembly Technician - Englewood, CO (United Rotocraft)
5500 S Quebec St
Greenwood Village , CO 80111
Assemble and repair assembled production or aircraft parts. Responsible for monitoring and controlling shelf life of consumables inventory.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following:
• Assembles Mechanical and Sheet Metal Products using engineering drawings and sketches.
• Review completed work and ensure that the final assemblies and details are protected from damage.
• Assure that all assembly work meets quality standards.
• Perform testing and functional checks of assembled products.
• Tear-down, evaluate and repair of returned components.
• Resolve assembly and documentation problems, report problems to the appropriate lead or supervisor for assistance, and follows up with all non-compliance issues.
• Other Duties as assigned.
Additional Job Requirements
• Maintain clean and safe working environment
• Regular scheduled attendance
• Indicate the percentage of time spent traveling: 0%
Subject to applicable laws and Air Method’s policies, regular attendance is an essential function of the position. All employees must follow Air Methods’ employment practices and policies.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. In accordance with applicable laws, Air Methods will provide reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue burden so disabled employees may perform the essential functions of the position.
Education & Experience
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• One year certificate from college or technical school preferred
• Ability to apply fundamental concepts and knowledge of assembly skills and their application.
• Ability to be a team player with a professional attitude
• Dependable and self-motivated
• Sheet metal shear, hand and power brake, roller, belt sander, band saw, milling machine, drill press, sheet metal related hand and air tools.
• Employee must provide necessary hand tools to perform duties in a safe, effective, and efficient manner.
Air Methods is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
5500 S Quebec St