Due to project ramp-up, Heli SGI has an immediate requirement for Rotary Wing Pilot Instructor for B206/B407 for long-line operations based in Indonesia.
Minimum Qualifications should include the following:
1. Must be able to enhance, evaluate, or endorse knowledge and skill level of a pilot in pursuit of higher pilot license certification or rating
2. Current CPL or ATPL License including a Class 1 Medical Certificate
3. Total Time in Command on Helicopter Type – min. 100 hours on type rating B206/B407
4. Total Flight Time – 3,000 hours
5. Total Time Command in Helicopters – 1,500 hours
6. Time in Command in Role – 300 hours: (External load operations 200 hours, 100ft plus longline ops VRLL 100 hours)
7. High Altitude experience and Seismic Operations is preferred
PT Sayap Garuda Indah (Heli SGI) is an Indonesian based and incorporated aviation company with its primary activity being the provision of Rotary and Fixed Wing services to the mining, tourism and corporate VIP sectors of aviation. Heli SGI has achieved once again GOLD Registration under the BARS Program from the Flight Safety Foundation in 2020.