Education & Flight Experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- 5 years of commercial or military flight experience
- 2,000+ hours Pilot-in-Command Helicopter documented and verifiable. Exceptions considered based on relevancy of experience to tour operations
- 200+ turbine hours
- 50 cross country hours including 25 night cross country hours
- Bell 206L1/3/4 Flight Experience preferred
- Local area airspace familiarity preferred
- Part 135 operational experience or Part 91 tour experience preferred
- Outstanding customer service skills including the ability to establish relationships with the general public and company partners.
- Outstanding attention to detail and adherence to FAA and company safety policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; ability to clearly and concisely articulate conclusions to senior management and teams.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate with Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Valid FAA Commercial pilot license, Rotorcraft-Helicopter
- Current Class II FAA Medical Certificate
- Instrument rating
Physical Demand Requirements
- Position participates in FAA Drug and Alcohol Testing Program
- Must be able to work safely and effectively in the extreme heat
- Must be able to lift 35 pounds regularly
- Must be able to bend, stoop and reach over shoulders
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE
Please send your resume and cover letter with:
Pilot's and Drivers License
VIA Email to