Golden Wings Aviation, a privately owned and operated business located in Brewster, WA, is currently seeking applications for commercially rated helicopter pilots for our 2020 cherry drying season. Pilot positions are seasonal beginning June 1st, 2020 and ends July 31st, 2020. We expect you to stay for the length of the season.
We operate a small fleet of Sikorsky S-55 helicopters powered by R-1300 radial engines with a few turbine conversions powered by Garrett TPE-331. Our company operates under FAA Part 91 DAY-VFR. This is a continuous duty position, 7 days a week with no days off during the season.
Pilot-in-Command (PIC) positions:
- · FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate with Rotorcraft-Helicopter rating.
- · Current FAA 2nd Class Medical Certificate
- · Min Hours: 1000 Hours Total Time
- · Current Biennial Flight Review
- · Must have recent flight time
- · Experience with piston engine, no governor aircraft.
- · Must be a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident at the time of application.
Second-in-Command (SIC) positions:
Although the S-55 does not require two pilots, we provide this opportunity for perspective future PICs. SICs assist the PIC in all tasks. SICs will fly as much as the PIC allows. This is an opportunity to build flight time and experience in commercial operations, while flying a medium size helicopter.
- o FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate with Rotorcraft-Helicopter rating.
- o Current FAA 2nd Class Medical Certificate
- o Must be a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident at the time of application.
Bring your own vehicle to meet any personal needs and to tour the Okanogan Valley and surround areas, weather permitting.
If interested, email your resume and 2 work-related references to: email@example.com.