- A&P certificate
- 3 to 5 years heavy helicopter maintenance experience on Bell helicopters, preferably in FAA 145 Repair Station. *Additional skills and experience may qualify candidate for a higher level/pay grade.*
- Ability to install kits on new aircraft (to include air conditioners, sliding doors, rescue hoists, FAST rope systems, etc.)
- Ability to perform maintenance on airframe and engine as needed, to include removal and replacement of engine and major airframe components
- Ability to perform sheet metal repairs and to fabricate sheet metal and composite parts as required
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve routine problems as needed
- Ability to work under limited supervision, and to assist and train junior mechanics as required
- Ability to read and understand installation instructions, maintenance manuals and blueprints.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to measure, drill and modify aircraft structures without causing damage to structure or underlying components.
- Must work as a team member to ensure quality and timely completions of aircraft to meet schedule.
- Must work overtime as required.
- Must purchase or own tools required for the jobs assigned.
- Ability to sit, stand, crawl, climb ladders, and work in tight spaces as required.
- Ability to stand as required for duration of shift.
- Able to lift 25 lbs.
Don’t miss the chance to join a diverse, inclusive environment where you feel a sense of belonging. As a member of our global workforce, you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where unique experiences, backgrounds and ideas combined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight.