- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Additional training in electrical installations or wiring may be a plus
- Approximately 3-4 years of progressive experience related to position duties.
- FAA A&P or A certificate would be a plus.
- Ability to solve routine problems and to work with limited supervision.
- Familiarity with wiring schematics and electrical principles.
- Ability to fabricate wiring harnesses a plus.
- Ability to read and understand installation instructions, maintenance manuals and blueprints.
- Sheet metal knowledge helpful.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instruction.
- Ability to purchase own tools required for the jobs assigned.
- Must work as a team member to ensure quality and timely completion of aircraft to meet schedule.
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Ability to sit, stand, crawl, climb ladders, and work in tight spaces as required.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, up to duration of shift
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
Don’t miss the chance to join a diverse, inclusive environment where you feel a sense of belonging. As a member of our global workforce, you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where unique experiences, backgrounds and ideas combined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight.