- Maintains a schedule as set forth by the company. Extensive travel and schedule adjustment is required. The pilot should be prepared to occasionally serve extra duty shifts when called upon, due to the absence of other pilots for vacation, sick leave, etc.
- Ensures aircraft readiness for flight dispatches, these items to include, as described in the appropriate manuals, but not limited to:
- All FAR requirements
- Aircraft cleanliness duties
- All REACH requirements
- All flight crew requirement
- Accurately completes, in entirety, all required paperwork duties, i.e., duty shift change form, load manifests, duty/time sheets, all within a timely manner.
- Continues in educational betterment, e.g., CTS, ground training and flight training.
- Ensures that any and all pertinent information about flight operations will be disseminated to his/her shift change pilot and/or disseminated through the Company Communications Board per policy.
- Conducts himself/herself in a professional manner at all times.
- Attends meetings when required, and is available for training and check-flights outside of normal duty shift rotation.
- Upholds current company policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties during scheduled shift as requested by Director of Operations or Chief Pilot.
- Maintains safety as the primary concern.
- 3000 hours total time (airplane)
- 1500 hours PIC (airplane)
- 500 hours of multi-engine time
- 500 hours cumulative night experience
- 200 hours of cumulative IFR experience
- ATP rating is required
- EMS and FAR 135 experience preferred
- Current Class II Medical Certificate
REACH offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, as well as a 401(k) plan. We also offer a flexible paid-time-off program and voluntary supplemental life insurance packages.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally, effectively and persuasively.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure, work efficiently and accurately with frequent interruptions, and set/re-set multiple priorities.
- Presents a professional image as a REACH flight team member.
- Maintains a positive team attitude with flight crew members, maintenance technician, and communication specialist by working cohesively.
- Works independently and tolerates high stress levels while maintaining a good rapport with co-workers.
- Maintains ongoing knowledge of relevant aviation SOP’s.
The REACH Medical Holdings Family of Companies is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military/veteran status, or other non-merit factors. We welcome and encourage applications from minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities (including disabled veterans).
Applicants wishing to be considered must have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship