PT Sayap Garuda Indah (SGI) is an Indonesian based and incorporated company with
its primary activity being the provision of Rotary and Fixed Wing aviation services to
the mining, tourism and corporate VIP sectors of aviation. PT SGI has achieved GOLD
BARS Registration from the Flight Safety Foundation.
Due to further expansion of operations PT SGI has an immediate requirement for Rotary
Wing Pilots for B206L, B407, BK117 for long-line operations in Indonesia.
Minimum Qualification should include the following:
• Current CPL or ATPL License including a Class 1 Medical Certificate
• Total Time in Command on Helicopter Type – min. 100 hours on type rating of B206L/
• Total Flight Time – 2500 hours
• Total Time Command in Helicopters – 1500 hours
• Time in Command in External Load Role: 300 Hours (External load operations 200 hours,
100ft plus longline ops VRLL 100 hours)
• Experience in Seismic Operations
• Applicant is subject to passing SGI's Medical Examination standard
• Must have nil violation or accidents in the last five years.
If you are interested, please click on the below link: