Email Resume to Dwayne Myers at email@example.com
Pay is Negotiable - Heavy Travel to Southeast Asia
Chief Pilot (Ref: 14 CFR Parts 119.69)
The Chief Pilot is directly responsible to the Director of Operations. He directly supervises all flight crew members. He shall meet the requirement of FAR Part l 19.71(b) at the time of his appointment as Chief Pilot. His specific duties, responsibilities and authority are as follows:
1. Directs all training activities of flight crew members.
2. Updates office and aircraft copies of the General Operations Manuals.
3. Coordinates operations policies, and training matters with appropriate activities.
4. Advises the appropriate personnel of the status of flight operations and the training of the flight crew members and is responsible for crew member's standardization.
5. Prepares and maintains proficiency records, flight schedules, reports and correspondence pertaining to operations activities.
6. Provides an adequate and current flight kit for each aircraft.
7. Maintains current aircraft checklist.
8. Disseminates information to all crew members as pertains to routes, airports, NOTAMS, navaids and policies. Will maintain and make available to all employees a current copy of the Aeronautical Information Manual, FAR Parts 61, 91, 119 and 135.
9. Submits to the FAA all reports required, pertaining to flight crews.
10. Designates sufficient Training pilots to ensure all flight crews conform to standard procedures as outlined in applicable FAA Regulations and Company policies, and to ensure that all pilots.
11. Schedules aircraft to the available flight crew members and establishes personnel duty hours.
12. Maintains proficiency as a Pilot-in-Command (per FAR Part 119.71(c)).
13. Developing and maintaining a "Local Area Hazards Map"
The Chief Pilot may delegate functions to other personnel, but retains responsibility for his/her specific duties, responsibilities and authority. The Chief Pilot must be highly knowledgeable of the General Operations Manual, FAA Regulations, Operations Specifications, flight manuals, etc., and other instructions pertinent to his duties. The Chief Pilot is authorized to exercise Operational Control under FAR Part 135.77.