Field Helicopter Mechanic
Canby, OR 97013
Utility Construction Company has immediate opening for a Field Helicopter Mechanic to support the power line construction helicopter operations in the field and at our Maintenance Facility in Aurora, Oregon.
Minimum experience required:
• 5 years Total Helicopter Maintenance
• 3 years of MD 500 Maintenance or 3 years of Agusta A119/AW119MKII
• 1 year of Helicopter Field Maintenance preferred
• A&P (IA a plus)
• Familiarity with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Favorable Consideration to:
• Agusta A119/AW119MKII Factory School
• MD 500 369D,E,FF Factory School
• Rolls Royce 250 series Factory School
• P&W PT6B-37A Factory School
• Able to obtain a CDL/Hazmat/tanker
• Must be willing to travel
• Must be willing to learn and operate Aeronet (Maintenance Tracking Software)
• Must be able to establish a safe working relationship with co-workers
• Must be capable of managing time, work load and parts in field operations
Compensation is commensurate with experience and skills. Excellent benefits package including 401(k), employer paid medical, dental, vision, which includes spouse and dependents. Go to www.lineco.org for more information on healthcare coverage.
Wilson Construction Co. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Smoke & drug free environment. Successful candidates will be required to pass post-offer and random drug tests.
Please submit your cover letter & resume via our website through the Opportunities page:
No phone calls please.
No agency referrals please.