R44 flight instructor/tour pilot
Blue hill helicopters
125 acces road
Norwood MA, MA 02062
Due to a very busy year and the industry taking lower time pilots in larger aircraft, Blue Hill helicopters is looking for an R44 flight instructor and tour pilot. We are a very busy flight school and tour operation located near Boston.
On average our pilots fly 20 plus hours a week in new, well maintained aircraft. We offer diversity with tours, training, photo flights and golf ball drops! Boston offers excellent experience for anyone wanting to gain valuable hours in busy airspace. We offer outstanding pay and conditions. Previous applicants may re apply.
- Current CFII with SFAR 73 sign off to instruct.
- 200 hours in helicopters with at least 100 in Robinson aircraft.
- Accident free
- Available to fly 6 days a week including weekends
- Ability to manage your own schedule and communicate with students.
- Maintain student records and other company paperwork.
- communicate well with customers
- must have R44 SFAR sign off