We are seeking an individual who is able to perform Bell component maintenance and overhaul in accordance with applicable FAA, manufacturers’ and RSI regulations, policies and procedures to the highest standards possible. He or she will maintain all tools, equipment, and work areas in a clean and organized manner. They will coordinate with RSI’s Quality Control Manager, D.O.M. and office staff to ensure timely completion of projects. They will update paperwork regarding ongoing status in accordance with RSI procedures. He or she will monitor and account for parts and supplies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform Component tear down, cleaning, inspection, repairs, modification, testing, and reassembly in accordance with applicable FAA regulations and Manufactures Maintenance procedures / instructions.
- Perform Component records research to determine applicability, compliance, and technical data.
- Complete maintenance record entries in accordance with company procedures and policies.
- Maintain shop equipment, tools and publications to a high standard.
- Monitor and account for parts and consumables for traceability.
- Candidate must possess strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and organize a heavy work load to a high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
- This applicant must have a positive attitude, strong work ethics, excellent communication skills and be adept at multitasking in a fast paced work environment.
- The successful applicant must demonstrate proficiency in aircraft workmanship standards and knowledge of aircraft tooling.
- The applicant must provide own tools appropriate for the position.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable FAA Airworthiness Directives and manufacturers’ Alert Service Bulletins as required.
- Possess the ability to prioritize and organize work flow to a high degree of efficiency.
- Computer proficiency is a must.
Education and/or Experience:
Prior experience working in a Component shop is required. Applicants with prior Bell component overhaul experience will be given preference. Factory Component Overhaul training is a plus.
The individual must possess and project a professional image at all times. He or she must possess a current FAA Airframe and Power plant certificate. They must have excellent troubleshooting skills, communication and interpersonal skills. He or she must possess sound judgment and objectivity in decision-making.
We offer competitive salaries, medical and dental insurance, 401K with company matching funds, paid vacation and sick leave. Employment is conditioned on satisfactory passing and participation in a mandatory FAA/DOT alcohol and drug screening and testing program.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Please submit a resume with salary requirement to Fax – (818) 474-7454 for consideration of this position with a contact phone number. Please, no phone calls.