• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle
• Previous experience in a customer service based environment
• Previous line service experience
• General Vehicle Maintenance Skills
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Wellness benefits, including alternative care and lifestyle discounts
- Monthly employee engagement events, including BBQs and happy hours
- Exercise, shower facilities, and locker rooms at headquarters
Hillsboro Aviation’s growth and sustainability is rooted in its commitment to attracting a diverse set of talent from around the world. To that end, we encourage qualified individuals from all walks of life to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
This job will remain open until filled. Please do not call regarding the status of your application.