As a King Air pilot, you will work closely with the contract and charter and aircraft management teams to provide an exceptional customer experience for our executive charter and management customers.
Ideal candidates are engaging, energetic, driven, and are able to work independently within his/her areas of responsibilities under limited supervision; will own the customer experience from the very first point of contact; value a strong work ethic and optimistic attitude; maintain a critical eye for detail and organization; and are excited to represent Hillsboro Aviation in front of key customers, including community leaders and business partners.
- Act as PIC for Beechcraft King Air C90 and B200 in both Part 91 and Part 135 operations
- Maintain accurate records in accordance with CFR 14 Part 91 and Part 135
- Provide pilot services for managed aircraft as needed
- Provide exceptional customer service and a memorable client experience from start to finish
- Assist with admin tasks including quoting flights, responding to charter customers, etc as needed
- Attend pilot meetings and company meetings as required
- Attend training events as required by Hillsboro Aviation and its customers
- Travel as necessary in support of operations at the local, regional, national, and occasionally, international level
The Contract & Charter Division
Hillsboro Aviation’s fixed-wing contract & charter division specializes in the executive charter. Our company has flown over 1.2 million hours and routinely conducts missions for private, corporate, and government customers.
About Hillsboro Aviation
Founded in 1980, Hillsboro Aviation offers complete helicopter and airplane services comprised of five divisions: contract & charter, aircraft sales & management, service center, FBO, and parts sales. Serving domestic and international markets in the government, commercial, and private sectors, we have over 85 employees and 14 turbine aircraft. We operate out of our award-winning headquarters at the Portland-Hillsboro Airport (KHIO).
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision
Hillsboro Aviation’s growth and sustainability is rooted in its commitment to attracting a diverse set of talent from around the world. To that end, we encourage qualified individuals from all walks of life to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
This job will remain open until filled. Please do not call regarding the status of your application.