Hilton Head Helicopters
38 Gateway Circle
Hilton Head Island, SC
Hilton Head Helicopter Tours is now accepting pilot resumes for its Hilton Head Island, SC sightseeing tour operation.This is a seasonal position with-year around potential.
- FAA Commercial Helicopter (Rotorcraft) Certificate
- Current FAA Class II (or higher) Medical Certificate
- R44 SFAR
- Min 500 hours Rotorcraft PIC
- Min 100 hours PIC Robinson R44
- Willingness to work long days, nights, weekends, holidays, scheduled days off, overtime and on-call
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills is a must.
- No accidents or FAA violations in last 10 years
- Applicant must be able to follow direction and work harmoniously in a highly-structured environment
- Must have a good personality and a love of working with the public
- Must currently meet weight requirement of less than 200 lbs
- Must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident at time of application