Shipboard Helicopter Pilot-In-Command (Multiple Slots) & Mechanics
Do not upload resume on this site.
Go to our website to apply. https://www.flyjtac.com/employment/
Pilot-in-Command: JTAC is looking for four Pilot-in-Command Positions for a rotational shipboard program.
Location: International shipboard operations onboard a large expedition style cruise ship.
Reporting Date: Two positions reporting no later than February 6, 2020.
Work Schedule: Normal work days are continuous for
approximately a four-weeks on four-weeks off schedule, except as
adjusted by the cruise ship schedule.
Supervision: The PICs will be aboard the ship to conduct un-scheduled on-demand aircraft operations.
Operations are based onboard a large commercial expedition style
cruise ship that operates throughout the world. Responsibilities include
not only normal flight duties, but also assist in washing and cleaning
the aircraft, and other duties as assigned. This position requires
extensive international travel, the ability to work and sometimes live
in close proximity to other crew members, and a positive attitude towards
non-flying as well as flying duties. Successful individuals will
possess strong leadership qualities, be comfortable operating remotely,
respond professionally and calmly in a fast-paced high-pressure
environment, and have a courteous manner at all times when managing the
expectations of VVIP clients and working with colleagues.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Act as Pilot-In-Command of Helicopter aircraft.
- Assure that aircraft is operated in accordance to all applicable EASA Regulations.
- Maintain currency of Passport, all personal licenses, certificates and training.
- Determines that aircraft is current on it’s maintenance inspection status and is ready for dispatch
- Responsible for the checking of weather, air traffic, navigation
facilities, NOTAMS, TFR’s, airport or other approved landing zones,
emphasizing safety, comfort and mission accomplishments.
- Monitor weather conditions en-route that may affect the flight,
i.e., destination weather, wind conditions, fuel supply, alternate
airports, air traffic, etc.
- Choose well-qualified agencies to service the aircraft, closely monitoring the fuel cost and the performance of such servicing.
- Participate in the decision process regarding decisions to continue,
cancel or implement alternate plans for flights where an element of
uncertainty must be considered.
- Inform the home base of his/her place of contact, arrival and departure times and passenger manifest changes.
- Assist with the completion of aircraft maintenance logbook for each day’s flying activities.
- Responsible for proper check list usage for all segments of ground and flight operations.
- Know and adhere to all security procedures.
- Conduct himself/herself in a businesslike manner, properly dressed,
confident, courteous and showing evident good will that will be
reassuring to passengers and indicate a concern for their safety,
comfort and well-being.
- Strong team building and leadership skills along with a strong work ethic are required.
- Demonstrate honesty, responsibility, integrity and fulfillment of commitments
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must have
knowledge of aviation practices sufficient to plan and safely conduct
helicopter operations including, over water and ship board operations.