Survival Flight is accepting resumes for a full-time Helicopter Air Ambulance (HAA) Pilot position flying a Bell 407 at our base in Batesville, Arkansas. We are certain that you will find a home amongst our family of aviation professionals, world class medical providers, and skilled mechanics. Together, you will be part of a team that leverages skill and experience to SAFELY deliver next level care to those in need with speed and purpose.
- Starting base salary $82,000 to $92,000, adjusted for experience
- $15,000 sign-on bonus to be paid immediately upon completion of new hire training
- $25,000 retention bonus to be paid out during the first 24 months of employment
- 7/7 or 14/14 schedule, depending on location
- Off duty and away from base pilot housing provided
- Annual aviation medical exam reimbursement
- Mileage/per-diem/travel pay for work over shifts
- $15,000 pilot referral bonus
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.