- High School Education or equivalent
- Five or more years of rotorcraft external-load experience
- Detailed knowledge of FAR Part 133 and Part 135
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools; specifically, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- California Class A CDL with HAZMAT, cargo tank, and air brake endorsements (or the ability to attain such within 12 months of date of hire)
- Bachelor’s Degree in an aviation field
- Two or more years of experience in Helicopter Hoist Operation
- Utility experience with Rotorcraft Operations
You should know…
- Visit our Candidate Resources page to get important information related to benefits/perks, testing, candidate tips, hiring process, and more! https://www.edisoncareers.com/page/show/Candidate-Resources
- The primary work location for this position is Chino, CA.
- Position will require up to 50% traveling and being out in the field throughout the SCE service territory as well as out of state.
- Relocation does not apply to this position.
About Southern California Edison
The people at SCE don't just keep the lights on. Our mission is so much bigger. We’re fueling the kind of innovation that’s changing an entire industry, and quite possibly the planet. Join us and create a future with cleaner energy, while providing our customers with the safety and reliability they demand. At SCE, you’ll have a chance to grow personally and professionally, making a real impact in Southern California and around the world.
At SCE, we celebrate our differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
We are committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at (833) 343-0727.