What You’ll Bring
You’ll bring the necessary qualifications and licenses:
- Driver’s license with applicable endorsements
- Current and valid medical
- Clean driving record
You’ll bring the required skills and experience:
- Driving experience with 200-4,000-gallon trailer
- High quality work ethic with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Working knowledge with the Microsoft Office software suite, including Outlook, Excel, and Word; additionally, Apple products
- Willingness to work in a high-paced environment, the ability to multitask, excellent customer service
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Must be able to lift as least 50 pounds
Preferably, you’ll also bring:
- Commercial Class A with Tanker and Air Brakes Endorsement
- Basic truck maintenance experience
- Previous experience working on truck-mounted Jet-A fuel pump systems
- Previous experience in helicopter utility and firefighting environment
How We Hire
We are dedicated to providing opportunity and growth for our team, our customers, and our community by providing extraordinary and memorable experiences in the air and on the ground. We believe that when we take care of our people, our people take care of the rest.
We offer the following benefits to our seasonal employees:
- Competitive salary
- Monthly employee engagement events, including BBQs and happy hours
- Exercise, shower facilities, and locker rooms at headquarters
Hillsboro Aviation’s growth and sustainability is rooted in its commitment to attracting and maintaining a diverse set of talent from around the world. We come from different backgrounds, speak different languages, and hold different belief systems. But we are all born of the same thirst for more. And we are all passionate purveyors of flight.
To that end, we encourage qualified individuals from all walks of life to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
This job will remain open until filled. Please do not call regarding the status of your application.