- Five (5) years of experience with flight operations
- Knowledge of FAA Regulations CFR 14 FAR 91
- Commercial Pilot Certificate or FAA Dispatcher Certificate
- Experience with Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with rotorcraft operations.
- Rotorcraft airline transport pilot certificate.
- Experience with air operations in support of an electric utility company
- Utilized Flight Software for scheduling aircraft and flight following
- Knowledge or experience with proper aviation radio etiquette.
- Knowledge of FAA Regulations CFR 14 FAR 135 and 133
You should know …
- Work Mode: When a return-to-office date has been determined, this position’s work mode is hybrid. The employee will report to an SCE facility for a set number of days with the option to work remotely on the remaining days. Unless otherwise noted, employees are required to reside in the state of California. Further details of this work mode will be discussed at the interview stage.
- Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and hiring process, and more!
- Relocation may apply to this position.
- This position requires testing and applicants who are identified to continue through the selection process will be invited to test via email. Please access our Information Guides to reference test(s): Edison Individual Contributor Workstyles (Test 8203). Candidates who have previously passed these assessment(s) may not need to retest again.
About Southern California Edison
The people at SCE don't just keep the lights on. Our mission is so much bigger. We’re fueling the kind of innovation that’s changing an entire industry, and quite possibly the planet. Join us and create a future with cleaner energy, while providing our customers with the safety and reliability they demand. At SCE, you’ll have a chance to grow personally and professionally, making a real impact in Southern California and around the world.
At SCE, we celebrate our differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
We are committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at (833) 343-0727.