Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Serve as Pilot in Command and Instructor Pilot of Robinson R44 and Guimbal G2 Cabri helicopters. Duties will be performed at Clarksville Regional Airport (KCKV). Occasional travel may be involved (ferry flights). Performs other duties as required to include, but not limited to responsibilities in support of the following:
• Conducting flight training to include Flight Training Device (FTD) instruction
• Assisting with operations and logistics related to drug enforcement activities
• Transportation of equipment, personnel, and VIPs
• Conducting maintenance check flights.
• Writing and developing curriculum.
• Conducting classroom academics.
Austin Peay State University is an AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, ethnic or national origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation/gender identity, religion, age, disability status, genetic information, and/or veteran status in its programs and activities. Inquiries or complaints regarding the non-discrimination policies, should be directed to the Office of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action at Nondiscrimination@apsu.edu.