seeking a CFII. We are a small, busy Part 141 flight school that provides both Part 61 and Part 141 flight instruction. We fly Robinson R22 and R44 aircraft with the R44 being our instrument
trainer. We are located on Merrill Field in Anchorage, AK, which is
situated between the Chugach Mountain Range and the Gulf of Alaska.
- Provide basic and advanced helicopter flight and ground instruction
- Ensure that students are meeting course standards, training requirements and objectives
- Evaluate, communicate, and document training progress of students within the established curriculum
- Assist in the upkeep of current publications and training material
- Monitor the maintenance condition of aircraft and inform maintenance staff of questionable items
- Ensure training aircraft are well-kept and clean
- Assist with keeping the hangar clean and tidy
- Assist as needed with office responsibilities such as the preparation of documents, answering phones and general upkeep
If the chosen candidate is successful during their time with us they
will have an opportunity to be reassigned to our sister company Alpine
Air Alaska which is a Part 133/135 air carrier that conducts scenic
flights and a variety of utility missions across the state of Alaska.