Flying Helicopter Made easy is on the look for pilot resumes for its Farmingdale (KFRG) Flight training and sightseeing tour operation. This position is for Robinson R22 and R44
- FAA Commercial Helicopter (Rotorcraft) Certificate
- Current FAA Class II (or higher) Medical Certificate
- R22 -R44 SFAR
- Minimum 200 hours Rotorcraft PIC
- Minimum 50 hours PIC Robinson R22 and R44
- Current in the Robinson R22/R44
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills is a must
- Must have a good personality and willing to work with the public
- No accidents or violations.
- Applicant must be able to understand and follow direction.
- Must currently meet flight weight requirement of less than 190lbs..