FALCON HELICOPTERS, INC., a Colorado-based company, announces an opening for a helicopter pipeline patrol pilot in the North Eastern and Central Eastern United States. All patrols are based out of Jackson, OH, and are conducted monthly.
- inspect pipeline right-of-ways using an Enstrom 480 turbine helicopter
- operate app-based and computer-based systems to record locates of pipeline incursions or damage
- photograph specific pipeline concerns
- conduct any additional "special" patrols requested by clients
- prepare and submit patrol reports
- light aircraft maintenance and cleaning
A&P MECHANIC LICENSE A PLUS!