Component Painter- Englewood, CO (United Rotorcraft)
5500 S Quebec St
Greenwood Village , CO 80111
Prepare and paint fabricated/aircraft parts. Responsible for monitoring and controlling shelf life of paint and related consumables inventory.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following:
• Prepare production parts, assemblies and aircraft parts for paint.
• Prime and Epoxy Paint production and aircraft parts to blueprint specifications.
• Mask and match aircraft paint for touch up and clear coat.
• Clean paint booth or related areas, change booth filters, and maintain a clean and safe work environment.
• Control paint and related consumables inventory and shelf life.
• Communicate and coordinate projects with other departments, leads and supervisors.
• Control and management of essential documentation tasks.
• Alodine fabricated and or machined parts.
• Maintain and follow shop safety rules.
• Other Duties as assigned.
Additional Job Requirements
• Regular scheduled attendance
• Indicate the percentage of time spent traveling: 0%
Subject to applicable laws and Air Method’s policies, regular attendance is an essential function of the position. All employees must follow Air Methods’ employment practices and policies.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. In accordance with applicable laws, Air Methods will provide reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue burden so disabled employees may perform the essential functions of the position.
Education & Experience
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to two years’ related professional experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• One year certificate from college or technical school preferred
• Ability to apply fundamental concepts and knowledge of priming and painting skills required.
• Liquid paint gun
• Related hand and pneumatic tools
This position is subject to drug and/or alcohol testing per the DOT/FAA requirements (pre-employment, random, reasonable cause/suspicion, post-accident).
Air Methods is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
5500 S Quebec St