Columbia Helicopters, Inc.
14452 Arndt Rd NE
Aurora, OR 97002
Serve as second-in-command (SIC) on Columbia Model 107-II Vertol helicopters in support of our efforts in the Philippines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs as second-in-command for logging, construction, firefighting, and passenger operations
- Performs appropriate duties as assigned by the Pilot-in-Command and operates the aircraft in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with all appropriate Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR), Rotorcraft Flight Manuals, and Company Policies
- Maintains currency in the type aircraft flown, proficiency in Part 91, Part 133, Part 135, and Part 137 as appropriate to the position and current medical certificate in accordance with FAR Part 67
- Maintains communications with crew, maintenance, and relevant office personnel
- Works with maintenance personnel to maintain aircraft in an airworthy condition
- Conducts oneself in accordance with Company’s Core Values
- Performs other duties as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE