Lohman Helicopter is seeking a highly qualified Chief Pilot with high level leadership skills. Successful candidates will have strong background experience, excellent work ethic and be willing to join a dynamic and fast growing team. Commitment to safety and safety culture of utmost importance.
· Must meet FAR 119 requirements to serve as Chief Pilot
· Must have experience in Bell 407 and Bell Mediums (UH1H, 205, 212, 412) and meet DOI/USFS pilot carding requirements
· Must have previous and recent 135 Experience and Fire Fighting Experience
· Powerline Experience Preferred
Strong Leadership Skills
· Attention to detail
· Strong Computer Skills.
· Highly organized and well versed with FAR’s
· Fire Experience
· Powerline Experience: including pole sets, wire pulls and HEC
· Precision Long Line Skills
· Company liaison with FAA
· Write, revise and implement training documents (SMS, IS-BAO, Company SOP’s, EFB) and enforce them.
· Responsible for 133/135 Pilot Training
· GOM and TM revisions
· Pilot Training
· Company Check Airman
· Work with company Safety Director as needed to develop SMS and Safety Culture
· Other Duties/Tasks as assigned
No Phone calls please.
Salary Range: $100 - $150k DOE and Company Goals Met