Successful Applicant(s) will be able to:
- Perform Flight Instruction for a wide variety of students for all FAA ratings including CFI/CFII in both the R22 and R44.
- Accurately document ground and flight training to company standards.
- Coordinate Phase Checks, all Testing, Customer Billing accurately and timely with other Company Personnel.
- Coordinate with Company Personnel for scheduled and unscheduled aircraft Maintenance.
- Assist Mapping Customers with efficient Aerial Data Collection.
- Assist other disciplines in the Company when not flying.
- Opportunities for advancement exist with motivation to learn, intelligent use of skills/equipment and dedication to making the customers needs come first.
- Full Time with benefits. Most time is spent near our facility in Sellersburg Indiana, but occasional travel to meet customer needs is required.
* Signing bonus paid in two parts after six months and after one year of successful employment with company.
Please email resume, No phone calls.