The successful candidate will be an energetic, enthusiastic, and mature individual who works well with others and on his/her own. He/she will focus on safety, has excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent people skills, is self-sufficient, organized, holds a first or second class medical, and meets the following minimum pilot qualifications:
- FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate with Rotorcraft-Helicopter and Instrument Helicopter Ratings
- FAA Flight Instructor Certificate with Rotorcraft-Helicopter and Instrument Helicopter Ratings
- SFAR 73 Endorsement to instruct on the R44
- At least 400 hours total helicopter time including ...
- at least 50 hours in the R44
- at least 100 hours dual given
- at least 100 hours of cross-country including at least 25 hours at night
- RHC Safety Course completed within the past 5 years
If you are interested in joining a fun, casual, yet professional environment and if you meet the above qualifications and are interested in a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, please complete our online Job Application by clicking on the “Apply for Job” button above or by going to our website at jobs.tallahassee-helicopters.com.