Must meet requirements given herein. Part-Time, Contract or Full-Time available. Only Qualified Applicants need apply
· Commercial rotorcraft helicopter license; current medical; current driver license with clean driving record
· Required Skills/Experience:
· 2500 hours RW PIC of which 100 hours in BHT-407/BHT-205/212 or similar; applicant must meet interagency carding requirements for 2018-2019
· Previous vertical reference experience preferred; firefighting and / or utility experience preferred; current interagency card preferred; instrument rating preferred; additional BHT-407 experience preferred;
· Low Level & Recon
· Mountain Terrain
· Helitack/PAX Terrain
· Ext. Load <50’ Belly Hook
· Ext. Load >50’ Longline VTR
· Water/Retardant, Bucket
Daily Rate/Contract Pay DOE/Salary for Full-Time. Top Pay for right candidate.
Part Time/Contract Work, Possible opportunity for additional USFS work in Pacific Northwest, during fire off season.