· Must have a FAA Airframe and Powerplant license for at least 24 months.
· Must have a minimum of 18 months helicopter maintenance experience during the past 24 months.
· Must have maintained a Bell 205 or equivalent for at least one year in the past 10 years under field conditions.
· Must have a minimum 3 years maintenance experience on turbine powered helicopters.
· Must successfully complete a background check
· Must be willing to travel domestically and internationally to support the company mission
· Must have extensive knowledge of FARs.
· Must have DOT medical.
· Possess a valid US Passport.
· Inspection Authorization is a plus.
· Previous interagency carding is a plus.