Perform scheduled & unscheduled maintenance on company's fleet of Bell 205 helicopters while on USFS support contract. 12/2 schedule on a USFS contract. Full-Time and Seasonal work available. Competitive pay. Preference will be given to currently / previously carded mechanics with USFS/DOI Interagency card.
The ideal candidate would:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Have a Current USFS/DOI Interagency card
- Experience on B205, AS350 and 206 airframes
- Performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
- Maintains and repairs aircraft structures and related components including flight controls, hydraulics, pneumatics, fuel systems and mechanical components.
- Applies technical knowledge of A&P systems to determine equipment malfunctions and applies expertise in restoring aircraft to safe, airworthy condition.
- Maintains records in compliance with FAA and company requirements.
- Maintains premises of the shop facility in a clean and organized manner.
- Maintains equipment, tools, and facilities in serviceable and working condition.
- Meets all job/work order deadlines, communicating to supervisor/manager when circumstances may prevent on-time completion.
- Assures proper information is shared regarding job timelines, shop issues, parts delays, and change orders.
- Coastal Helicopters, LLC provides company paid benefits including medical, dental, vision; also has available 401(k) retirement plan, as well as paid time off.
Airbus, Bell, Turbomeca, Rolls-Royce.
Bell 205A1++, 206L3; Airbus AS350B2/3.