Minimum Pilot Qualifications
· Must possess an ICAO equivalent or FAA commercial pilot certificate and an ICAO equivalent or FAA flight instructor certificate with rotorcraft category, helicopter class and instrument helicopter ratings on both certificates, or be a graduate of any DOD rotary wing instructor pilot course for rotary wing aircraft.
· Total Flight Time - 1500 hours. Flight time as pilot-in-command or second-in-command (per FAR 61.51); as Pilot in Command (PIC) or Pilot (PI) (Per AR 95-1) in aircraft of any weight or category is creditable for this requirement.
· Must certify having a combination of 100 hours of hooded instrument, flight simulator instrument, or weather pilot time.
· Must have instructed students in instrument flight training.
· Night Flying - 75 hours.
· Instructor Time - 500 hours.
· Must have a current FAA Second Class Medical Certificate prior to beginning training.
· Basic Warfighter Skills Applicants - must be certified Night Vision Goggle (NVG)
qualified and having 200 hours of NVG time.
Applicants are subject to Government approval and terms of a 12 month Employee Training Agreement.
Military aviation experience is not required.