Position Title: Avionics Technician/Installer
Location: Woodland, CA
Classification: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Reports to: Director of Airframe Services
Please complete application from our website www.advancedhelicopterservices.com
and include dates of employment as well as schools/courses attended, current certificates, manufacturer’s courses attended and ratings held and email to HR@advheli.com
Duties & Responsibilities: including, but not limited to, the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Applies technical knowledge of and experience with avionics systems to install, troubleshoot and maintain all wiring on aircraft. Restores aircraft to safe, airworthy condition
• Perform basic soldering, harness build up and installation including wire stripping and crimping, fault isolation and repair of avionics systems malfunctions.
• Maintains records in compliance with FAA and company requirements. Also meets customer’s needs.
• Maintains premises of the shop facility in a clean and organized manner
• Maintains equipment, tools and facilities in serviceable and working condition
• Meets all job/Work Order deadlines, communicating to supervisor/manager when circumstances may prevent on-time completion.
• Assures proper information is shared re job timelines, shop issues, parts delays, and change orders
- Position requires frequent bending, crouching, crawling, reaching while working in close or cramped quarters
- Must be able to work in environment that is not temperature/humidity controlled
- Must be able to work on your feet hours at a time
Position is open immediately
Pay is commensurate with experience
Benefits available after successful completion of eligibility period/s to include health, dental, vision, life/AD&D insurance, 401k, Legal, Supplemental Life, Flexible Spending Account and CA Sick/Paid Time Off
Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and be able to pass FAA regulated drug/alcohol tests and a background check prior to start.
Equal Opportunity Employer