Helinet Aviation is offering a full time position for a qualified Avionics Technician with experience performing electrical and avionics related helicopter maintenance and aircraft modifications.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Avionics Technicians will perform 91.411 / 91.413 certifications and will integrate/install, inspect, troubleshoot, test, adjust, and maintain avionics equipment and currently installed systems in Agusta A109 , Airbus AS350 / 355 / EC130 series and Sikorsky S76 rotorcraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 1 year of avionics installation, integration and troubleshooting experience required.
- Airframe and Powerplant or current Repairman certificate required.
- Must possess the minimum tools necessary; backed by well-equipped shop with test equipment on site.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by Shop Foreman and/or Director of Maintenance.
- Must be prepared to work any shift and be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Helinet is a premier helicopter service provider located in Van Nuys, CA, and offers a competitive benefits package.