· Must be able to pass a DOT-FAA pre-employment drug screening physical.
· Valid driver’s license required.
· Must have sufficient experience to obtain a Repairman’s Certificate.
· 2+ years of recent experience in General Aviation Avionics preferred.
· Ability to interpret wiring diagrams and electrical equipment installation drawings.
· Excellent troubleshooting skills and solid knowledge of all aircraft mechanical and electrical system functions.
· Strong background in Garmin and Honeywell products.
· Working knowledge of FAA regulations and Inspection Procedures as related to aircraft electronics.
· Airframe and Powerplant Certificate.
· Airframe specific experience with Bell Helicopter, Airbus Helicopter, Piper, Cessna and Pilatus.
· Knowledge of CAD programming.