The Service Center Division
As an FAA Certified 145 Repair Station, Hillsboro Aviation supports comprehensive maintenance and avionics needs. From privately owned airplanes and helicopters to corporate fleet management, we serve private, commercial, and government interests. Our full-service location supports avionics, unscheduled and scheduled services, heavy maintenance, and AOG emergencies. Our factory-trained mechanics and avionics technicians boast an average of over 20 years of experience.
Hillsboro Aviation is hiring a full-time, experienced A&P Aircraft Maintenance Technician to provide maintenance support for jet, turboprop, and high-performance piston aircraft. This position will be based in one of the Pacific Northwest’s premier corporate hangars near Portland, OR. Minimum 3 years’ A&P experience is required. Cirrus, King Air, Citation and Falcon experience is preferred. This position will support the Service Center team in performing quality maintenance on customer aircraft.
- Supporting the Service Center Manager in the execution of responsibilities as defined in Hillsboro Aviation’s Repair Station Manual (RSM)
- Supporting the maintenance quality, efficiency, and regulatory compliance on all customer aircraft
- Ensuring aircraft are maintained in accordance with the approved aircraft inspection program
- Ensuring airworthiness and availability of assigned customer aircraft
- Coordinating maintenance logistics to maximize aircraft availability
- Maintaining a high-quality standard for the shop environment, tools, and records
- Other duties as assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.