- At least 5 years experience with Rotary Wing aircraft maintenance.
- Prefer an IA and experience signing off 337 and installations.
- Prefer recent Bell Helicopter support experience.
- Experience inspecting and returning aircraft to service.
- Must possess above average computer skills and knowledge of MSOFFICE.
- Must have recent Track and Balance experience.
- Familiarity with FAR 145 Repair Station Support and coordination.
- Must have full set of mechanics tools.
- Must demonstrate excellent technical, troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Must be skilled at completing required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
ASU offers competitive pay, medical and dental insurance, 401K with company matching funds, paid vacation and sick leave. Employment is conditioned on satisfactory passing and participation in a mandatory FAA/DOT alcohol and drug screening and testing program.
ASU is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
- Please submit a resume with a salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration of this position with a contact phone number. No phone calls please.