To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. In accordance with applicable laws, the company will provide reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue burden so disabled employees may perform the essential functions of the position.
Education & Experience:
• Must possess valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant Certificate.
• Manufacturer’s and company training on Eurocopter/Turbomeca AS350B2 and EC130B4 and EC130T2 a plus.
• Basic computer skills required.
• Have good communication skills, read and write the English language.
• Possess the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Ability to comply with company and regulatory rules and regulations.
• Demonstrate good and sound judgment.
• Hand tools, specialized manufacturers tools, diagnostic, measuring and analyzing equipment.
• Use of aircraft maintenance manuals and technical documentation.
• Requires flexible and analytical thinking and outstanding organizational skills.
• Sound judgment and objectivity in decision making is essential.
• Must be comfortable in making firm decisions relative to safety in all situations.
Licensing & Certifications:
• Must possess a valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant Certificate.
• Basic computer knowledge and skills required.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the position.
• Flexibility in working under various types of weather and temperature conditions.
• Comfortable and safe in working near operating aircraft.
• May come into contact with cleaning fluids, solvents oils and fuels.
• Able to lift 70 pounds, climb and work in high areas such as transmission decks.
• Able to fly on board aircraft.
• Able to walk up 14 foot ladders and or work stands while carrying one end of a main rotor blade and the ability to lift the main rotor blade into proper position for installation with assistance on the other end of the blade.
• Able to fit into tight places and work on feet during entire work shift.
• 40-60 hour workweek depending on workload.