It's a beautiful thing when a career and a passion come together!
Join our team and begin the career journey you've imagined.
Born with a Wrench in Hand?
- Join a positive, supportive environment that has a passion for excellent patient care.
- Work with top A&P mechanics across the country
- Explore exciting career path options
The Maintenance Technician reports to the Lead Maintenance Reno Flying Service aircraft.
- Perform inspection, maintenance, preventative maintenance, trouble-shooting, and replacement of limited parts on aircraft as required.
- Assure compliance with Airworthiness Directives, Maintenance Manual requirements and General Maintenance Practices.
- Complete maintenance, inspections, and paperwork properly and timely. Participate in on-call maintenance rotation.
- Communicate status with lead technician and AirMed team members per company guidelines.
- Assist with maintaining hangars and shop equipment as requested.
When receiving incoming aircraft:
- Screens the log for incidents reportable under the mechanical Reliability Report Procedures and immediately remits the information by the quickest means of communication available to the Director of Maintenance.
- Communicates with pilot and obtains clarification as necessary to ensure that the entry provides sufficient information on which to base rectifying action on all discrepancies.
- Rectifies all discrepancies that parts and time permit.
- Communicates with Medical Center representative regarding changes in aircraft status.
Prior to releasing departing aircraft:
- Ensures that aircraft are airworthy in accordance with current FAR regulations and the General Maintenance Practices.
- Ensures that all work or servicing is properly documented.
- Ensures that all equipment required for the conditions of the flight is aboard and properly stowed.
- Ensures that Airworthiness Release has been completed and recorded in accordance with Company Maintenance Policy and Inspection Procedures.