The Mechanic Rotor Wing is responsible for the daily airworthiness and safety of Company Rotor wing aircraft and articles as assigned in accordance with company policies and procedures. The Mechanic Rotor Wing supports all company departments to ensure safe and efficient high quality patient transports.
• Performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, repairs and alterations in accordance with maintenance procedures, airworthiness directives, service bulletins, service letters and applicable Federal Aviation Regulations (FAA), company policies and procedures, in a timely manner, with a high standard of safety and quality.
• Ensures all aircraft maintenance record entries are executed and submitted in compliance with applicable Federal Aviation Regulations, company policies and procedures and applicable maintenance manuals.
• Participates in company programs to ensure continuous process improvement including but not limited to the ASAP/MSAP Program, Safety and Risk program, and the Continuing Analysis and Surveillance System.
• Maintains, monitors and is accountable for fuel equipment, aircraft parts, tools, supplies and ground support equipment in accordance with company General Operations Manual, as required.
• Acts as support for other mechanics when parts and additional maintenance resources are required.
• Interacts on a regular basis with all Pilots and Med Crew, aircraft maintenance company representatives, FAA, and others as required.
• Works on special projects as required.
• Strong work ethic and initiative with an ability to work a flexible schedule including overtime and 24/7 on-call rotations.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
• Must be able to demon straight medium level computer skills
• Must have strong communication skills verbally, written and socially.
• Valid and Current FAA Airframe and powerplant (A&P) required and Inspection Authorization is preferred.
If your passion is flying and you have the skills to deliver patient care in missions where every second counts, apply today!