· Perform routine inspections, maintenance, and repair of Bell, Airbus, Agusta, Sikorski, and MD model aircraft.
· Willingness to be cross trained on above listed aircraft.
· Overhaul of components
· Perform and document all work IAW manufacturer’s manuals, regulations, and repair station manual, as required
· May perform other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· FAA Airframe and Powerplant license
· Must be authorized to work in the United States
· 3+ years Helicopter Maintenance experience
· Airbus experience preferred.
Job Conditions and Environment:
· Authorized OEM Service Center for Bell Helicopter, Airbus Helicopter, Safran, Rolls‐Royce, and Pratt & Whitney
· FAR Part 145 Repair Station – Bell Helicopter, Airbus Helicopter, MD Helicopter, Sikorsky, & Agusta
· Over 30,000 sq. ft. of hangar space
· 670 sq. ft. spare parts room for parts inventory and tool control
· 485 sq. ft. component overhaul shop
· NiCad battery shop
· Safran Engine Shop
· May travel to remote locations on occasion for emergency repairs or inspections.
· Must be available for nights or weekends if the need arises.
· Major medical and vision coverage 100% paid for employee and family.
· Dental Insurance 50% employer paid for employee and family.
· 401K Retirement with employer matching up to 4%
· Sick / Vacation / Holidays
· Bi-annual Employee Incentive bonus program
· Paid uniform service.
· Employee Referral Program