- Military AVN training on CH-146 or Type endorsement on Bell 412
- Valid Transport Canada AME “M” Type license
- Efficient in the use of electronic or paper based manuals and able to navigate through vendor data to find necessary information
- Knowledge of aircraft systems and aviation standards
- Minimum 3 years’ experience on Bell type helicopters.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to process complex systems and logically think through problems
- Results oriented with a focus on quality
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to take direction and follow instructions
- Works on shop floor involving frequent lifting of materials up to 30 lbs
- Frequently operates dangerous machineries requiring safety equipment such as safety eyeglasses, hearing protectors, work boots and hard hats
- Constantly exposed to noise, fumes, gas, chemicals, dust or dirt
- Occasionally exposed to extreme temperature or humidity
Heli-One is committed to delivering the absolute best service for our customers, no matter what their needs are or where they are located. We actively work with our customers to find solutions that make sense for them and their fleet and in the most cost effective way. We work to constantly improve the ways we do business by actively developing new technologies and more efficient and cost-effective ways of repairing and overhauling your helicopter.
Please apply ONLINE at www.heli-one.com to be considered for this position.