IMMEDIATELY HIRING! AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN FULL-TIME Opportunity
$5,000 sign-on bonus with commitment
We’re hiring an Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT) responsible for the overall maintenance and safety of our on-site fleet and will be qualified to support our (insert aircraft details). This is a key role to ensure our team can safely maintain and deliver timely and high-quality transportation services, care and customer service to patients.
(Key Responsibilities) Responsibilities:
· Aircraft Maintenance Technician will perform maintenance services including mechanical inspections, screening, repairs and provide regular statuses to the Lead Technician.
· Manage inventory checks to ensure stock of supplies and equipment, regularly update the equipment tracking log, place replacement requests when necessary and document part expenditures.
· Clearly document service paperwork and FAA information as required and adhere to policies and procedures while complying with the company’s information security standards.
· Take pride in sustaining a safe and clean working environment for the aircraft maintenance team and flight crew.
· Use appropriate communication methods to help facilitate coordination of efforts between departments, vendors and team members.
· Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow AMTs and operations team.