Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT) Roamer - Northern, CA
- Competitive Pay + Roamer Stipend
- Relocation Assistance
We’re hiring an Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT) Romaer responsible for the overall maintenance and safety of our fleet across multiple locations within the Company footprint. This technician will be qualified to support our AS350, EC130 and EC135. This is a key role to ensure our team can safely maintain and deliver timely and high-quality transportation services, care and customer service to patients.
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician will perform maintenance services including mechanical inspections, screening, repairs and provide regular statuses to the Lead Technician.
- Manage inventory checks to ensure stock of supplies and equipment, regularly update the equipment tracking log, place replacement requests when necessary and document part expenditures.
- Clearly document service paperwork and FAA information as required and adhere to policies and procedures while complying with the company’s information security standards.
- Take pride in sustaining a safe and clean working environment for the aircraft maintenance team and flight crew.
- Use appropriate communication methods to help facilitate coordination of efforts between departments, vendors and team members.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow AMTs and operations team.
- Must be willing to travel up to 75% of the time to field base locations for maintenance support, as directed. Required travel may include any base location within the REACH Air Medical Services system.
- Must be able to adapt to a new location with limited knowledge of the surrounding area.