The Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT) is responsible for the daily airworthiness and safety of Company operated aircraft and articles as assigned in accordance with REACH Air Medical Services, LLC policies and procedures. The AMT supports all REACH departments to ensure safe and efficient high quality patient transports.
- Performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, repairs and alterations in accordance with maintenance procedures, airworthiness directives, service bulletins, service letters and applicable Federal Aviation Regulations (FAA), company policies and procedures, in a timely manner, with a high standard of safety and quality.
- Ensures all aircraft maintenance record entries are executed and submitted in compliance with applicable Federal Aviation Regulations, company policies and procedures and applicable maintenance manuals.
- Participates in company programs to ensure continuous process improvement including but not limited to the ASAP/MSAP Program, Safety and Risk program, and the Continuing Analysis and Surveillance System.
- Maintains, monitors and is accountable for fuel equipment, aircraft parts, tools, supplies and ground support equipment in accordance with REACH Air Medical Services, LLC. General Operations Manual, as required.
- Acts as support for other mechanics when parts and additional maintenance resources are required.
- Supports all REACH Bases/Departments with professionalism.
- Interacts on a regular basis with all Shop AMT’s, all Base AMT’s, aircraft maintenance company representatives, FAA, and others as required.
- Serves as a role model to other AMT’s.
- Works on special projects as required.