If your passion is flying and you want to work in an environment
Where every second counts, contact us today!
You Can Make a Difference
Join a team of highly skilled pilots, emergency medical experts, and mechanics whose mission is to
Plainview, TX PLainview is located only 60 minutes from Palo Duro Canyon, "The Grand Canyon of Texas" both for its size and for its dramatic geological features, including the multicolored layers of rock and steep mesa walls similar to those in the Grand Canyon. Miles of mountain bike trails and rich in geological history. Home of the Texas Show.
1. Pilot Apartment
2. $8,000 Additional Annual Pay (GEO Modifier)
3. $ 6,000 Retention Bonus (Paid out $3,000 after six months of employment
$3,000 after 12 months of employment
4. $6,000 Additional Retention Bonus (Paid after second year of successful employment) This bonus continues to be paid out each consecutive year of successful employment.
Bell 407 W/ Auto Pilot
Med-Trans provides air medical services through the rapid transport of the critically ill and injured. Med-Trans, renowned for its state-of-the art helicopter equipment, has established itself as an industry leader in safe and successful missions. We take great pride in hiring the most talented pilots available in the industry
Med-Trans Corporation offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package: medical, dental, & vision coverage; life insurance; a 401(k) retirement plan with a company match; paid time off and holiday pay.
Med-Trans also provides employees 100% company-paid:
· Life insurance
· Short-term disability
· Long-term disability insurance
- Current FAA Commercial Certificate with Rotorcraft
- Helicopter Instrument Rating
- Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
- Prefer Bell 407 or EC-135 experience
- 2,000 total Flight Hours
- 1,500 total helicopter hours
- 1,000 total Helicopter PIC Hours
- 1,000 total Turbine Hours
- 200 Helicopter Night Flight Hours (Aided and/or Unaided)
Visit www.med-trans.net for all Med-Trans career opportunities